Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lindsey,
         Here are the goals we are going to strive to accomplish this year. First off is attentdance. I am going to be here much more, that shouldn't be a problem since we are now getting allergy shots and are no longer as sick. Also we are going to maintain at least a 3.8 GPA all year so that we have the chance to get into a good college. Finally, we will not, NOT, let ourself get behind on homeowrk. I did that last year and it  turned our horrible.
          Next within the next five years we are going to get our BSN from Fairmont State University and start into a career. We are also going to get out minor in ASL (American Sign Language) find a job where it can be applied in the workplace.
          Finally when it comes to be ten years from now, I hope to have a car and house, and be starting to prepare for a family. These goals are what would make me happy and feel successful in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment